Some services provided are not covered under our contract with the NHS and therefore attract charges. Examples include the following:
- Medicals for pre-employment, sports and driving requirements (HGV, PSV etc.)
- Insurance claim forms
- Passport signing
- Prescriptions for taking medication abroad
- Private sick notes
- Vaccination certificates
The fees charged are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales and our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them along with appointment availability.
CAB (Citizens Advice Bureau)
The CAB no longer has an outreach service at our Practice. Please contact CAB in Inverness on 01463 237664 and they can arrange an appointment for you to discuss:
- Benefits (benefit checks, applications, challenging benefit decisions, etc.)
- Housing (applications, accessible housing, adaptations, homelessness, eviction processes, etc.)
- Employment (flexible working, grievance / disciplinary, discrimination, etc.)
- Debt (all aspects of money advice, including remedies)
- Community Care (problems with access to and provision of care, identifying appropriate local groups, etc.